Thursday, March 14, 2013

Missions and voices

I am speechless. I don't mean this in the 'That is so amazing I can't come up with any words to do it justice' way. I mean it in the literally. I have lost my voice. My guess would be it is from a combination of too much sugar, talking much more than usual (with my family in town and all), and a cold. Mix all these in a pan and cook at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Wa-la! The perfect recipe for losing your voice. Or rather, mine. So I am staying home from work and skipping class in order to save others from sharing in my fate. My poor roommates are already at risk.

But lets speak of happier things. I finally got my mission call! All of you that read this blog already know this, but I'm going to share anyways. I like sharing. Drumroll please......
Malaga, Spain!! I am going to the Madrid, Spain MTC on July 24th to start my 18 months serving the Lord. I am so excited. Thus the multitude of pictures. I don't know if these are a good representation of Spain or not, they're all from Google.  

No comments:

Post a Comment