Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Weekend

I am King. I rule the pizza making world. I worked myself sick. To all of those who did Dance Sport, or the Boy Scouts Pow-Wow, or came to campus as part of their college football watching experience, you are welcome. I made you pizzas, calzones, and sides at an incredible pace in my tiny little store. At least 300 pizzas and calzones. And then sides several times. My coworker casheried like a crazy woman and I ran around our little 6x24 (I'm totally guessing) store like there was no tomorrow.
And now I am sick. Hopefully no one gets sick from me. It's not a cold, more a I-feel-really-gross-and-have-a-stupid-headache kind of sick. So I think my pizza lovin' friends are safe. Now I just have to get better. The semester is so close to being over I can taste it. I would really like to finish in one piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment