Saturday, April 20, 2013

The End of Semester-ness

I am studied out. Done for. Except I've only studied for half of my finals. Blurb. I shall take my last final tonight at 9 pm (I know, ick. It's scheduled, so I have no choice) and then be half way done. But good news! I had my last day of work today. It feels wonderful. And I had a chocolate shake that was just okay. And my roommate got contraband gold fish. They are adorable and still unnamed.

Dear Friends. I am so ready to be home. I think I will make some Spring Rolls and go take pictures of the arboretum with my sister. And I will not study or think about art history. Art history is amazing. But I am pretty much breathing it right now. Last night I could not fall asleep because I was trying to remember if the Amiens Cathedral was High or Early Gothic.

Bleck.

Summer is almost here friends. I am ready to not do finals any more.

Happy thought! These are my last finals for almost 2 years. It will feel wonderful in about a week.

Apology: I have no quotes for this semester. I forgot, like, every day. *Shamed face*. It's okay, we'll survive. I took lots of pictures instead. Also, these are completely unedited because I have no time for editing pictures. So bare with me.


2 comments: