Monday, February 18, 2013

Life-iness

Dear friends,
 I have nothing of worth to post. But I feel the need to post and keep you all updated on my life. I went and saw a ballet this weekend. Ballet isn't my thing I've decided. Don't get me wrong, I love musicals and plays and dance performances. But I don't like the mix of story and dance in a ballet. I try too hard to look for a story and then get tired of the dancing. One or the other friends.
I saw a movie too. I pretty much crammed a whole weekend into one day. So now I am doing nothing. I'm waiting for my ipod to charge and deciding if it's too cold to go running outside. Why don't I have compression running pants? This would be less of a debate if I had some. No, instead I'm silly and only own running shorts. I would wear a sweat shirt, but it's not my arms that get cold its my legs. And I refuse to run in my sweatpants, it looks completely ridiculous and I hate the feel of all that fabric swishing around. So run or not? I'm not really sure.

1 comment:

  1. I too hate running in sweats. My legs also get cold, sometimes even in all the proper gear. I'm a wimp in the cold--treadmill for me, which is uber boring! Hope you had a good run or a good doughnut! :)

    ReplyDelete